Network administration software for bandwidth monitoring, software License tracking, network mapping, diagramming, and network monitoring.
DEKSI Network Suite is a set of four award winning network software tools that allow you to monitor devices and servers on your network, obtain online data when the time a device becomes available and when it times out or goes out of service, and thus ensure a proactive response to any network problems your organization might encounter. The network software bundle also allows you to monitor the Internet and local traffic usage on your LAN, to manage network devices (switches, workstations, and servers), and to create a database for the inventory of all the software and hardware that is installed on your network and help you monitor any changes that have occurred on your network and remote computers.
The comprehensive network management solution designed for IT Managers and network administrators.
- DEKSI Network Inventory
- DEKSI Network Administrator
- DEKSI Network Monitor
- DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor
DEKSI Network Inventory - offers comprehensive and detailed reporting of the software and hardware installed on all your computers.
Monitor the current number of software products that are installed on the computers in your network to determine if the number of software applications found is larger than the number of licenses that your company has purchased.
DEKSI Network Inventory will allow you to have a comprehensive and detailed audit of your License Keys and Serial Numbers and will enable you to enter valid serial numbers and license keys for your products and discover if unauthorized or illegal copies of those software products are installed on various computers on your network. More and more companies are being audited and it's vitally important that illegal copies of software products are not installed on the computers on your network. Also, IT Managers and Network Administrators want to be sure that their employees computers are not loaded with games and other non-authorized products.
DEKSI Network Inventory allows you to:
- Find network computers and add them to the inventory database.
- View remote computers' hardware configuration.
- View remote computers' software configuration.
- Track hardware and software changes on network computers
- Create comparison table with the on network computers
- Export the data you obtain to your database.
- Run queries and generate reports in Ms Word, Ms Excel, HTML, text file, etc.
- Generate PDF, DOC, and HTML reports in the web UI.
- Select computer groups in the web UI.
- Display "Denied Software" by red color.
- Send data via FTP in the passive mode.
- Save the selected list of computers to a file and load it back and select the saved PCs on the list in the process of creating reports.
- Integrate with our network management and monitoring program DEKSI Network Administrator.
DEKSI Network Administrator - a network mapping, monitoring, and diagramming solution for corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
DEKSI Network Administrator generates a network map, which speeds up accessing to remote hosts' properties and resources. Scan your network, find hosts, place them on a network diagram, and monitor their state! DEKSI Network Administrator can export a network diagram to a graphic image, Microsoft Visio, as well as an XML scheme.
DEKSI Network Administrator contains the following modules:
- Network diagram builder: Create network diagram automatically and export it to Visio
- Network monitor: Monitor hosts, servers, and services
- Alerter: Be notified on network or service failures
- Connection monitor: Audit connections to your shared resources
- Access actual network diagram in real-time using web technology
Some of the features include:
- Monitor servers and other hosts. The following monitoring checks are supported: ICMP monitoring, TCP port monitoring, DNS monitoring, ARP and MAC address monitoring, SNMP monitoring, FTP monitoring, HTTP monitoring, NetBios monitoring, service monitoring, process monitoring, folder monitoring, file monitoring, file size monitoring, and disk space monitoring.
- Obtaining information on remote computers: IP address, current user, accounts and groups, domain, server, operation system used, current date and time, MAC address, shared resources, connected users, registry, services and devices, processes running, event log, and installed software.
- Connection monitor (monitoring usage of your shared resources by other users of the network) with logging, sound and screen notification, and blacklists.
- Traffic monitoring (incoming/outgoing traffic and transfer rates).
- Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
- Scanning network by IP address range.
- Port scanning.
- Provides realtime view of your network status
- Controlling access permissions for your shared resources.
- Tracing routes
- Fast Trace Routing mode which is performed without resolving nodes' IP addresses to DNS names.
- Shutting down and restarting any computer on the network (when required permissions are granted on the remote computer).
DEKSI Network Administrator provides your company with the most advanced, powerful, and feature rich network mapping, monitoring, diagramming, and administration software solution for corporate Microsoft Windows networks. It comes with a built-in web server for remote access to its network map and monitoring stats.
DEKSI Network Monitor - the best solution to ensure that your company's network is up and running 24/7.
DEKSI Network Monitor will show you when a device is available as well as the time it became unavailable or out of service. This will enable the network administrator or IT Management staff to be pro-active in responding to any possible downtime.
The program periodically polls devices and sends them an ICMP packet and tries to connect to the requested TCP Port over your network. If the check is successful the color green will be displayed and if the check you ran failed the color red will be displayed.
DEKSI Network Monitor alerts you to everything that occurs on your network so you can be pro-active in responding to all problems:
- Displaying a message on the screen
- Sending an email message
- Sending an SMS message
- Launching an application with parameters
- Alerting you via a sound alarm
- Adding a record to the event log file
- Restarting, Stopping, and Running a service on a remote host
- Rebooting, Turning off, Turning on computer.
- Ability to search hosts by IP, MAC, DNS addresses, and names in the host database.
DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor - shows you where possible bottlenecks and disruptions occur before they cause your company problems.
DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor collects information about inbound and outbound traffic and displays the dynamic of the changing transferring speed in a map. DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor can perform specific actions from sending the SMS and email to rebooting the computer and service if critical values of volume were reached.
DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor allows you to view the statistics via diagrams and tables. You can monitor bandwidth run through the SNMP protocol, WMI and remote agents. DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor operates 24/7, and is fully compatible with all versions of Windows, beginning with Windows 2000.
DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor scans a local area network, automatically obtains the list of available hosts, and generates a hierarchical monitoring list. With DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor you can add and set the sensors for each host interface. DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor scans the sensors and obtains the volume of data values which run through them.
To obtain the values of inbound and outbound traffic volume the application uses the following types of sensors:
- SNMP sensor
- WMI sensor
- Remote agent
DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor responds when critical values of speed, traffic volume and bugs in the network interface are exceeded in several ways:
- Displaying a message on the screen
- Sending the message via email
- Sending the SMS
- Launching the application with parameters
- Outputting the sound alarm
- Adding a record to the log file
- Restarting / Stopping / Running service on a remote host
- Rebooting / Turning off / Turning on computer
- Realizing the VB or JS script
DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor is designed as a two-module system: Server and Client. The Server is implemented as a Windows service and can run for a long time without restarting and without any operator intervention. The Server implements all monitoring functions and carries out assigned jobs except for displaying messages on the screen. The Client displays check results and serves the dialog for configuring its settings.
When you are searching for software programs to ensure your network is running smoothly and efficiently without any problems you can count on DEKSI Network Suite and DEK Software International. We are celebrating our twenty-eighth year in business and our products are designed by network administrators for network administrators.
512MB RAM. Windows 9X, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, VISTA, and Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 compatible.
Click here to download the demo's:
Click here for prices:
Click here to go to our WEBSITE: